voyage, voyage

So, so awesome, this concept: Zoobeetle, two sisters traveling the world and gathering ideas and items to sell on their beautifully curated online shop. Even if you're not in the mood for spending, cruising the site and the places they've recently been is a treat, inspirational. Like Fès, Morocco -- these artisanal rugs, "boucherouite," are works of art. Or Pondicherry, India -- these boy's pyjamas remind me of my grandpa's pj's in a funny, but totally great way.

Now I really want to finally go to Puglia, Italy, too. 

Comments

R-M said…
What an inspired concept! LOVE. Alas, it seems like looking at the website too long may awaken my travel bug, which I've been trying to suppress of late....
Aralena said…
Don't fight the feeling, R-M. :) Toulouse is calling!
R-M said…
Be VERY careful what you put in writing my friend!

Popular Posts