This soap

Chagrin Valley makes my favorite soaps. They smell and feel real, earthy, rich. I love buying their products because of the ethical, healthful mission behind the business.

So far I've tried Cucumber Lime Yogurt, Loofah Pumice Foot Scrub, Castile, Henna Chestnut Shampoo Bar (my first experience with a shampoo bar, and I'm very satisfied), Apples & Spice Seasonal Soap (only available in early apple season!), and the Baby Balm, a rich salve that I slather on Léon after his bath, as well as massage onto my own dry skin. Each soap has a distinctive scent, texture, coloring, with healing properties for all skin types, and all without synthetic nonsense (not even GMO's.) And I've even noticed that it doesn't leave a film of soap scum in the tub!

If you're thoughtful of avoiding weird chemicals during your cleaning ritual, these soaps are incredibly pure, the purest I've found. They would make fantastic stocking stuffers for, well, anyone who likes to bathe, really! 

Comments

Popular Posts