Ciento dos punto uno!

If you ever wake up in a horrible mood, or just need a real quick (perfectly legal) pick-me-up, mosey your sweet little fingers on over to La Caliente, Tucson's "best Mexican radio station." The polkas are so awesome that if they don't get your gypsy feet immediately twitching, go get your pulse checked.

I'm getting ready for a trip home to California, and just listening to the norteƱa playing right now is reminding me of all the local Mexican, El Salvadoran, Belizean restaurants I'm going to haunt in Seaside and Salinas.

Comments

R-M said…
Oh gosh...now I suddenly have an urge for Mexican on the Monterey Peninsula! Catch some waves for me!
Aralena said…
Girlfriend, we'll blast it while you're here for Turkey Day. It'll confuse the hell out of the natives.

Popular Posts