Cheeky Boom and galling puns

Agathe Rousselle, the smarty pants behind Cheeky Boom, will embroider a motif that you suggest onto a pair of white underwear for 30Euros. AWESOME. (Or ass-some! as we inside-joke around here, much thanks to a former French bosses' way of pronouncing "awesome!")

Also on offer are "Fruity Boobs." Just go look.

I think the fruit motifs rolling through on her home page are probably better than anything I would come up with -- that orange makes me think of my Mom's home in Florida. And apparently pineapples are very of-the-moment in decor right now. Or how about those slices of watermelons? They just scream summer to me. Or that bruised, peeled bananer! Just go look.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow amazing
http://www.consumerspk.com/damages-of-rs-50000-against-ms-pepsi-cola-etc/

Popular Posts