Allez les Bleus !



France! France! She's our man! If she can't do it, no one can!

Comments

Hey Aralena, I almost called you this afternoon to see what you and your husband were doing for the rugby match this evening, where you might be catching it... I thought I might (very brazenly) invite myself to tag along! But then I chickened out and believe it or not here I am at home just putzing around doing nothing in particular -- Oh, I've got to turn on the rugby match! My boy's working tonight...

Hope you have a great weekend! :-)
Aralena said…
Alice, that would have been fun - it definitely would have motivated me to see the match. Oh well, next year? JB had tickets to see the match (he took an old friend and rugby mate) and I thought about going with some supporteurs to see it at Frog and Bibliothèque, but apparently they were charging, it was packed... and I just don't really care that much! And France lost!
I know, in the end I realized that I didn't care enough to make the effort either -- aren't I terrible?! I rationalized that if we had been talking about the Superbowl, I wouldn't have cared either -- so how could I force myself to pretend to be into the rugby? Le foot, I guess I can muster up the energy for, but rugby is going to take some real convincing...!

Popular Posts